|Country of origin
|Chery packaging, neutral packaging or your own packaging
|Chery car parts
|Any Chinese port,wuhu or shanghai is best
What’s the difference between LED headlights and xenon headlights? Who can use them better?
There are three common automotive headlamp light sources, namely halogen light source, xenon light source and LED light source. One of the most widely used is the halogen light source headlamp. Its luminous principle is the same as that of daily household bulbs, which is illuminated by tungsten wire. Halogen headlights have the advantages of strong penetration, low price, obvious disadvantages, low brightness and short effective life. In recent years, more advanced xenon headlights and LED headlights have also begun to be widely used. Many car owners or friends who are going to buy cars do not know the difference between xenon headlights and LED headlights. Who can use them better? Today, let’s learn about the difference between xenon headlights and LED headlights, which are one or several levels higher than halogen headlights, and how to choose them.
First of all, we need to briefly understand the luminous principle of xenon headlights and LED headlights. There is no visible luminous object like tungsten wire in the xenon headlamp bulb, but several different chemical gases are filled into the bulb, of which the xenon content is the largest. We can’t see with the naked eye. Then, the original 12V voltage of the car is increased to 23000V through the external supercharger, and then the gas in the bulb is illuminated. Finally, the light is gathered through the lens to achieve the lighting effect. Don’t be frightened by the high voltage of 23000V. In fact, this can effectively protect the power supply of the car.
The lighting principle of LED headlamp is more advanced. Strictly speaking, LED headlamp has no bulb, but uses a semiconductor chip similar to circuit board as the light source. Then use the reflector or lens to focus, so as to achieve the lighting effect. Due to the high heat, there is a cooling fan behind the general LED headlights.
Advantages of LED headlights:
1. With high brightness, it is the brightest light source among the three lights.
2. Small volume, which is conducive to the design and modeling of headlights
3. The response speed is fast. When entering the tunnel and basement, turn on the button and the headlights will immediately reach the brightest state.
4. Long service life, the effective service life of LED headlamp can reach 7-9 years.
Disadvantages of LED headlights:
1. Poor penetration, rain and fog weather, such as halogen headlights
2. The price is expensive, which is 3-4 times that of halogen headlights
3. The color temperature of the light is high, and long-term use will make your eyes uncomfortable